Our stockings and presents
Jusitn's big gift from me was P90X and all the equipment to go with it. My big gift was the iPhone 4 and some clothes.
We celebrated Christmas Early with Pam. We had a great time hanging out and getting to spend some time together. Here she is getting her hair done by my sister (one of her Christmas presents)

Yummy cake balls from Ty!!
*Yes ladies, these are home made and he IS single :)
Christmas with the Jackson's
For some reason I forgot to take pictures of us actually opening gifts. I only got ones before we started. Oh well, I think it turned out really well!
Here is one of my favorite gifts. A signed cookbook by Paula Dean! I can't wait to try out some of her recipes :)
Christmas with the Luddeke's
Justin is going on a hunting trip with is dad for Christmas so he got some new gear to wear while he is there.
Chelsea finding out that she gets to go to the Mavs game with us for her Christmas present.
Me opening presents
Reese loved his present so much that he abandoned us after opening his gift to go play with it.
We spent the evening hanging out and watching football. To pass time Chelsea and I play "Words With Friends" and listened to music on our Iphones.
Reese and his girlfriend Jasmine exchanged gifts this year and they took turns tearing up the toys they got one another, haha. Reese found a heart shaped toy for Jasmine that said "I love you" (literally), and before we knew it it was in tiny pieces!!
I'm sure you have all been just as busy as we have this Christmas, but take some advice from Reese...Everyone can use some rest before the New Year!



Looks like you had a great Christmas! I loved the Christmas card!
ReplyDelete