Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

For New Year's Eve this year we spent our evening watching one of my best friends from childhood get married. I have known Brittany since I was 9 years old, so we go way back. She was there for me on my big day, and I was happy to be a part of her special day with her.

The Beautiful Bride


I was a bridesmaid in her wedding and these are the AWESOME shoes I wore. I am already looking for the perfect opportunity to wear them again soon :)


My sister did my hair for the wedding and it turned out great. It withstood an entire night of dancing! If you need a hair stylist I've got a good one for you!


Me, Brittany and Meghan. We have been friends for a VERY long time. Can't wait to take another picture just like this at Meghan's wedding this summer!!


The Luddeke's and the future Coat's :)


Justin and I on the dance floor


My parents and grandparents were at the wedding too, and we all had a great time at the reception.




Ma and Pa won the "Who has been married the longest contest"!!!


Here I am dancing with my dad!




Justin even got Ma and Pa to come dance with us!
Sidenote- no my hand is not on fire


Justin was working the crowd and getting everyone out to dance!


Justin and I in our Happy New Year hats/tiara


The Jackson's and Luddeke's- Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment