amazing that you got that much snow! i am sure you will have the day or week off from school! and i love the picture of your fireplace...looks like a picture from a magazine!
It's so unfair that texas gets snow two years in a row and I'm not there. I waited for years to get a day off of work from snow and it never happened. :) Glad you got some time at home!
amazing that you got that much snow! i am sure you will have the day or week off from school! and i love the picture of your fireplace...looks like a picture from a magazine!
ReplyDeleteIt's so unfair that texas gets snow two years in a row and I'm not there. I waited for years to get a day off of work from snow and it never happened. :) Glad you got some time at home!
ReplyDelete