Friday, January 28, 2011

Mavs Game

Justin and I took Chelsea to a Mavs Game on Tuesday (this was her Christmas present from us). We had a great time! There were lots of people to watch, great entertainment between quarters (it was family night so everything was "appropriate for all ages"), and just some good hang out time.

One thing that is easy to see is how much Chelsea loves Justin and vice versa. It was fun to be able to watch them laugh and "talk sports" throughout the game. While we were there she also decided that we should/could all work for the Mavericks. Here are the occupations she assigned to us: I would be a Mavs Dancer, Brad would be part of the a Mavs Maniacs, Chelsea would be a Gatorade girl, and Justin would be a sweat sweeper (you know the guys who swiffer between plays). Haha! We would be quite an involved Mavericks family!

We stayed until the start of the 4th quarter before heading home. The sugar rush from the LARGE pack of twizzlers Chelsea ate was gone and Justin and I had both had long days at work. We had a great time and the Mavs won, so it was a success!

1 comment:

  1. looks like fun! You'd be an awesome Mav's dancer! I'm glad they are so close. :)

    ReplyDelete