Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!

We are on snow day #2 here in Dallas. Who would have thought that it would be possible to get a sunburn on Saturday (like Justin did playing football with some friends) and then be snowed in on Tuesday and Wednesday!? Crazy Mother Nature... I'm sure that I will hate having to stay in school later, but for now I am loving it. Justin keeps reminding me that he won't have to "make up" these days later, but in return I have reminded him that I would rather have to make up a couple days and be off for 2 1/2 months over the summer :)

Justin and Reese have been able to have some outside play time, but only in 5 minute increments. When the feel like is 4 degrees, no one can stand to be outside too long!


Reese has enjoyed us being home, but I think we are messing up his daily routine. Since we have been home he has been EXHAUSTED!!


My parents and Alesha came over today and Reese decided that even with company here, he still needed some down time. He recruited my mom as his snuggle partner!


Hope everyone is staying warm out there!

1 comment:

  1. lol, such a cute dog. Glad you are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete