
The real story is that we went to the Tech v. Baylor game at the Cotton Bowl. We were standing in the parking lot when Courtney's dad took this picture. Here is what my students came up with...
"They are getting together for a picnic in their school clothes"
"Mrs. Luddeke and her "girl as a friend" are hugging and Mr. Luddeke and his "boy as a friend" are just standing their smiling. They probably are all related or know each other."
"They stopped and smiled for a group picture while shopping for a new car for Mrs. Luddeke."
"They are going to watch Texas Tech play in the super bowl."
"Maybe they are going to a sports game and maybe they know each other from college."
"Mr. and Mrs. Luddeke are smiling with their Baylor friends by someone's car."
And my favorite reponse...
"I don't know. I wasn't there."



ha ha ha! those are hilarious!
ReplyDeletehahahaha i cant believe i am just now seeing this!! I am so glad the parking lot looks like a carlot!! and that you are getting a new car wahoo!
ReplyDelete