Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Snow!

I had 4 days home last week due to all of the snow and ice that Dallas got. I felt like I went to bed in Texas and woke up in the North Pole! Temperatures were in the 20s (if not lower) all week that meant I went absolutely no where :)

My parents and Alesha ventured out to come see us on Tuesday, and on Thursday our friends Nathan and Tosha (and their dog Dakota) came over to spend the night. They live on the third floor and since their apartment steps were VERY icey, we offered to let them come stay with us so they didn't have to brave the weather every time Dakota needed out to go potty. We had a great time hanging out. We watched movies, played games, played in the snow with the dogs, etc. and had a wonderful time just relaxing. It may not sound very exciting, but it was lots of fun to have company over!

Here are some pictres from this week.

The front of our house


The view from our front porch


Our backyard


Our very icey driveway.


Justin and I in the snow


Nathan and Tosha in the snow


Reese, Jasmine, and Dakota playing in the snow. They were looking for the "snow"ball we threw.


Reese kept eating the snow and it was freezing to his whiskers!


Dakota warming up by the fire


Reese snuggling with Alesha to get warm :)


Ok Mother Nature...let's warm up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment