Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Nutcracker

For my birthday this year, Justin got us AWESOME tickets to go see the NutCracker. It was so much fun and a great show.

Here we are before we left for the ballet.


At the Eisemann Center before the show started.


We saw my parents while we were there too, and I think this picture of me and my mom turned out really good!


I also got a picture with "Clara" after the show. Jillyn is such an amazing dancer AND a very strong Christian. I have known her for a very long time, and it makes me feel old to see her looking so grown up.


This is the Jillyn I remember...

This is one of our better pictures. I didn't post the pictures from WAY back in the day because lets be honest, no one wants to see that :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great birthday date! You look fantastic also!

    ReplyDelete