I love getting Christmas cards in the mail. It is so fun to see all the pictures and cards that people send out.
Santa's Cookie Plate
The hutch in our entry way has become one of my favorite pieces of furniture (thank you Miss Lynne!!). It was the perfect spot to display our nativity scene so everyone can see it as they enter.
I love the way our tree and fire place turned out! We have had many nights at home enjoying the decorations while snuggling on the couch with a fire going. This is just one of the things I really love about Christmas time!
I love our Christmas lights out front. Thanks Off Duty Firefighter, aka our neighbor Micah, for doing such a great job!!
Make sure to get your shopping done. Only 13 days until Christmas!



Holley, that old hutch looks great in there. So glad it likes it's new home! Something about a piece of furniture with a history that just makes it feel more at home. Love you baby girl hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDeletetotally LOVE your santa plate and nativity scene! you have great christmas decorations!
ReplyDelete