Thursday, December 1, 2011

No Shave November

This year Justin decided to do "No Shave November" with some co-workers and friends. I had every intention of taking weekly update pictures but failed to do so. Here are pictures I did take during the last week...

The full beard...




I have to say that I was very impressed with Justin's ability to grow a full beard (unlike some of the other people who did this with him), however it was not my favorite. The thing that bothered me most was the feeling of it. It was so scratchy!

When it was time to shave it off he didn't just shave it straight off. He had to be extra creative and have some fun! May I present you the monkey tail and 70s cop mustache:





Haha...don't worry, he didn't keep either of these longer than it took to take a picture. All I can say is that I am happy there is only one month a year that starts with an "n"!

No comments:

Post a Comment