Every year Justin's company has a very fun Christmas party complete with dressing up and some kind of activity for everyone to do. This year it was a Wii competition and it was so fun! Who knew people would get so into Wii bowling, boxing, and tennis?
Here we are before dinner
Justin and some of his co-workers

And while we were gone, Reese had a "date" next door with his girlfriend Jasmine. Here is the picture Alyssa sent me of the two of them. So sweet :)
Christmas/My Birthday at school
My class spoiled me rotten this year on my birthday and for Christmas! The girls in my class arranged the making of my "birthday belt" as seen in the picture below. They told me it was "one size fits all" and "is multi colored so it will go with everything!". Haha..
*The large ballon in the middle sings when you tap it. You can imagine how much fun the kids had with that!
One student gave me $1 for my birthday. He said he hoped it would help me get to go on my trip to Africa to help kids. His mom emailed me and said he had been praying about how to help me and he decided to give me money from his piggy bank. It was so sweet I cried. Then i had to explain that i wasn't sad, but VERY appreciative. I am so blessed to have such awesome kids/families in my class this year!
Family Christmas in Lubbock
I didn't take any pictures when we were with the family because I was using my phone as a timer in the kitchen, and had messy hands most of the time because I was helping cook. I did however take a few pictures when we were at "Hotel Ty". Our sweet friend Ty (Justin's best friend since elementary school) lives in Lubbock now, so we stayed with him this trip. And that meant Reese got to come too...
Reese on the way to Lubbock
Ty's Christmas tree
Justin and Ty
Reese was very curious about what was behind the closed door...
Reese got to spend some hang out time with Ty while we were with the family for Christmas dinner
Alesha rode with us there and on the way home, therefore Reese had to share "his backseat". Lucky for him, Alesha loves him enough to let him take up almost all of the space.



You are one loved teacher!! I must say...my favorite is how wonderful Ty's tree looks!!! ;)
ReplyDelete