Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Justin, Reese and I left a few days before Christmas to go visit Justin's mom and family in Canyon Lake. We had a great time complete with sleeping in, some shopping and lots of family time.

Reese loved his bone from Pam! When he wasn't chewing on this, he was chasing deer, so this was a great distraction for him :)


Justin and I went on a run while we were there, and I have to say that the hills were a killer! We did see lots deer as we ran though!


We also got to see Justin's extended family while we were there and we had such a great time!










Christmas day we saw my family and then went to go visit Justin's dad. Busy, busy, busy!!

I'm pretty sure Reeese thinks he is a lap dog, ha!


Christmas Day Family Picture


Reese's present from Chelsea


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment