One of Justin's Christmas presents from my parents was a Stuffed Jalapeno Grilling kit. It went great with Justin's new grill he got from Santa (cough cough, me). We decided to try them both out this week. The jalapenos were delicious and the grill worked amazing!
Jalapenos before he put them on the grill
Justin with his new grill
Sorry, but I didn't get a picture of the finished products. Between Justin, my dad, my mom and myself we ate all the jalapenos before it even crossed my mind to take a picture of them! Don't worry...they were delicious and I can guarantee we will be making more soon!
Office Ceiling Fan
One of the things we asked for on our Christmas list was a ceiling fan for our office (aka- Reese's room). There is a large window in there and it gets very hot during the day, especially during the summer. We got one from my grandparents and we were lucky enough to have it also come with installation, ha! My Pa came over and helped Justin install it. A couple hours later... and tada!
New Guestroom Furniture
My sister recently moved into an apartment and decided she didn't want the bed from her bedroom at my parents house anymore. I told her that I would be happy to switch her our current guest bed for hers, and 24 hrs later I had a new bed in our guest room!
Before:

After:
Front Door Wreath
While our husbands watched football, my sweet friend Courtney and I put our crafting skills together and created his wreath for my front door. Isn't it cute?! I cost around $20 to make, but the girl time you just can't put a price on. Thanks for your help Court!
New Years Eve
This year we went to the Eads house for a game night and some awesome hang out time with friends. We ate way too much food, played games, laughed LOTS and brought in the new year with a smile. I am stealing a few pics from friends because I forgot my camera and phone...hope that's not foreshadowing of my forgetfulness for the year to come!
The hostess, Courtney and I. Love this girl!
The guys checking out the Eads new 3D TV.

Justin and I :)
The rest of our break was been spent getting things done around the house and having some much needed down time together. We slept in almost every day, ran some errands, saw friends and played with Reese.
Speaking of Reese, I think he has enjoyed us being home...for the most part. He has been really tired the last few days because I know we have thrown off his napping schedule. He is probably ready for us to go back to work so he can get some sleep, ha! I have also known for a while that Reese thinks he is a human, but last night proved it. I woke up because I thought I heard Justin snoring and was going to make him roll over. Nope, it was Reese with his head on my pillow laying on his back with all four legs up on the air snoring. I pushed him over on his sided and he stopped snoring and stretched out more into my space Oh geesh... May need to remind him that he is supposed to sleep at the FOOT of the bed.
When he is not sleeping, this is his new favorite toy he likes to play with...Mr Fox.
I hope everyone had a great holiday season and has a great 2012! We can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year!



So fun!! You had an eventful and fun Christmas break! Bring on the New Year!!
ReplyDelete