Justin plays on our church men's team and they won first place this season in the church league! Way to go Hunters Glen!
Justin is also on a team made up of mostly friends he knows from Tech called "The Knights". They won First Place in their Men's League as well. So proud!!
Now back to November...
-At school I we had our first combine team cheer performance. It went great!! Here are the 3 coaches.

Mandy (Varsity Coach), Jaclyn (Junior High Coach), Me (JV Coach)
-Justin and I went to go watch Chelsea play some softball. It was really windy, but they played great!

-Top Golf Date Night
We went the Millers and had a blast! I do have to say that the girls beat the boys in the first game which they quickly declared the "practice round". I'm not buying it though... This was one of the only decent pictures of the night.


And this one...it was worth every scoop!!
-We raised money for our Africa mission trip by selling t-shirts. This is only 1/2 of our orders and they look great! Thank you Finish Line Sports and Apparel for your hard work!

-Over Thanksgiving we saw lots of family and friends!
*I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but here is what I got.



-Tech vs. Baylor Game: Obviously I would have preferred for Tech to win, but it was still a great time with friends (we missed you Courtney and Jeremy)!




We also got our house all decoratred for Christmas, but I will save that for another post. I do have to share with you the picture we took of Reese once we were done decorating. He was exhausted after following us from room to room and finally gave up and ended up sleeping like this.



great post! So much going on! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeletehaha Reese!! It is exhausting!! Everything looks great!
ReplyDelete