Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween we went to a party at the McCullough's house. It was lots of fun complete with food and friends! Justin and I had a lot of fun getting our costumes together and I have to say that I think we turned out pretty good.

I was a cop...


And Justin was a thug...


Haha, I know we look sort of ridiculous, but it was fun! Here are some of the pictures from the party.

The Hostess


The Decorations




The food




The Guests
*Sorry I didn't get a picture of everyone!










Although Reese did not attend the party, he had a costume as well. He was a dragon complete with a Caveman riding on his back. Let's just say, he hated it.

Doesn't he look so embarrassed to be wearing it in this picture?

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. lol, love Reese's picture! You guys look fantastic!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete