At the rehearsal. As you can see, Courtney and I were by far the shortest bridesmaids (and I was wearing heels in this picture).
The rehearsal dinner at the Charleston Boathouse
*This was a gift someone hand painted for them. It shows every place they will be going to on their honeymoon.
*The bride to be and I
Wedding Day!
We went to a Bridal Brunch Saturday morning and then spent the afternoon getting ready.
*Here is Meghan a just before the wedding.
*We took this ourselves
*At the wedding reception with another great childhood friend Brittany
*Justin and I at the reception. I had the hottest date by far :)
The rest of the night we spent dancing the night away with friends and family. My sister did all of the bridesmaids hair for the wedding, and my parents came down for the wedding too. I didn't get any other pictures, but here are some of the professional pictures of Meghan and Brandon that I am borrowing from Photosbyester. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! I'm sure they are going to be great!!


Congrats to the happy couple!!! I can't wait to hang out with them more!



You look great!! And, so did the bride! Looks like a fun wedding!
ReplyDelete