Sunday, June 12, 2011

Late May/Early June

Hello! I know I have been slacking in the blog department, but things have been really crazy around here. So, I'm going to play a little bit of catch up here.

Reese had a weekend long sleepover with his girlfriend Jasmine (our neighbors dog) in May while her parents were out of town. They played ALL DAY everyday and were both really tired each night. This is how they would start out sleeping, but by the morning they had each found a spot all to themselves.






For Memorial Day Weekend we went to San Antonio to visit Justin's family and attend a wedding. We left on Friday after I got out of school and made it there late Friday night. Reese came along on the trip and seemed to be quite comfy in the back seat.


Saturday we spent the day with Justin's mom and grandma. We relaxed and got a few things done around the house, then Saturday night, Justin and I headed off to the wedding.

Here are Justin and I at the wedding. It was on a Golf Course just outside San Antonio with a beautiful waterfall in the back ground.


At the reception...




They had a photobooth at the wedding so we decided to squeeze in with some friends. It was really hot inside there, but it was so much fun!!


Congrats Christy and Colby!!

Sunday we went to church and then had lunch with his aunt and uncle. His sweet aunt Jo Ann has been battling breast cancer and is doing really well, so it was great to see her!

The next week was the last week of school! The kids were crazy and the teachers were tired, but I made it! It was also my last week as a teacher at Jess Harben Elementary School. That's right...I got a new job!!! Next year I will be teaching 1st grade at Legacy Christian Academy and I am so excited! It will be such a good change, and I cannot wait to start getting my room set up.

To celebrate the start of the start of summer and my new job, Justin and I went to Top Golf with some of our friends. They opened a new one close by our house so we decided to check it out. I'm not very good, but we had a great time!






Justin Golfing (look closely and you can see the golf ball flying through the air)


Happy Summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the photobooth pictures!!! they made me laugh!! Can't wait to try out Top Golf again with yall soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic in the wedding pics! Great dress!

    ReplyDelete