I was able to go to see the Spazmatics in concert at one of the Artoretum Summer Concerts. It was great! They are a band that plays 80s music and dress up like nerds, but are GREAT muscians.
The Westbrook's
Kristin and I
I've beend spending my days loving on kiddos! These cuties have kept me very busy and brought lots of laughter to our everyday adventures :)
Pedicures at my house
Reese made a new friend
Lunch downtown with Justin
The girls :)
The boys
At home Car Wash
At the McKinney Heard Museum
Happy Birthday to Reese! Reese turned 4 on July 1st. I can't believe he is already 4 years old. It doesn't feel like we've had him 4 years, but I guess we have! He spent his birthday taking long naps and playing with his new toys. There is a slight chance he might be a little spoiled ;0)
Doesn't he look mature?
To celebrate the 4th of July we went to dinner with some friends and then watched the fireworks show in McKinney.
Can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store!!



Looks like your summer is going great :) Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the picture of reese and your caption of him looking mature! too funny! and cute!
ReplyDelete