Chelsea turned 12 on March 9th so we spent one day of spring break celebrating with her at her birthday party. It was an ice skating party and she had a great time! Here she is skating with Justin.
Wednesday I had to take Reese to the vet for his yearly shots. I am happy to report that he was a very good boy!
Current stats-
Weight- 67lbs
Height- 2 1/2 feet tall when on all fours
Overall Health- Perfect :)
While we were waiting Reese made lots of friends (adults, kids and dogs included) and got several compliments from the receptionists. I was such a proud mommy!
He was as happy as could be until we went into the tiny "consultation" room. Reese was not okay with us being alone with vet tech that was checking us in. He was a really BIG guy and Reese sat right in front of me the entire time he was in there acting like my personal body guard. As soon as he left, Reese relaxed and proceeded to sniff every square inch of the room. Our vet (Dr. Overton) came in a few minutes later and Reese was really excited to see him! A- he always has treats in his pocket and B- he looks like Santa, which I think makes everyone happy! Dr. Overton sat on the floor and loved on Reese while discreetly giving him 2 shots. Reese never knew he got them! I love our vet...
On Thursday part two of my anniversary present arrived. Justin got me a new outdoor lounge chair!! I have complained before about when I lay out I always have to crank my neck from side to side so I don't get uneven tan lines, and looky what he found...
Ask and you shall receive right? It is perfect!!! I have already put it to good use.
*Reese decided to tan with me :)
Of course we also spent some quality time outside with Reese. He LOVES to play with fetch with Justin, and when the weather is so nice it is hard to resist this face :)
Sadly spring break came to an end and it was back to work for me. Good thing there are only 9 weeks until summer break! But who's counting ;)



Uh, I absoLUTELY need one of those lounge chairs. Can you link me where to get it?! HOW AWESOME!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a great spring break! at first i thought the chair was a stretcher for reese because he was at the vet in the picture before. ha ha ha!
ReplyDelete:)!!!! i love the chair! And the picture of you laying out is so great! hahaha i love reese getting his tan!
ReplyDelete