July celebrated his 27th birthday! We had dinner at Babe's with friends and family to celebrate. It was a great time!
The Metheny's came and stayed with us before moving into their house here in Texas. We are SO excited to have them close by :)
Hayden LOVED playing with my grandparents puppies Daisy and Duke (Ook as he called him).
Snuggles and cartoon
After the puppies went home and the Metheny's moved into their house, Reese was EXHAUSTED! He was so tired he didn't even have the energy to knock all the pillows off the couch!
I got to go to HPSS this summer for a few days. I haven't been in a few years, so it was great to see everyone!
Consession Stand Salesmen
Caitlin and I have been going to HPSS since we were in elementary school. So good to see her, but wow did we feel old!
Adult v High School Volleyball Game- Way to represent mom :)
Emme and I at the bonfire
Campout/Sleepover with Emme and Ellie
I also got to spend LOTS of time with Blair and Beckham. I sure do love these kids!
All the signs of a good summer: crazy hair, swimsuit, popscicle and smile
Painting Nails
Baking with Blair :)
At the Dallas World Aquarium
At the pool
7-11 is FREE Slurpee Day!
Getting our nails done!
He played games on the iPad and ate smarties while we were getting our toes done. Such a good sport!
Built in entertainment :)
Hanging out with Reese!
Later Blair and Beckham got to meet Kaylee, Tyler and Hayden. They had a BLAST playing together.
Good-bye summer! It was great!



No comments:
Post a Comment