I was recenlty hired as the new JV Cheer coach at our school! It was somewhat of a surprise, but I am loving every minute of it! I've worked with the team for a week now and we had our first game last Thursday. It went really well and the girls are so much fun to work with! Let's Go Eagles!
Justin has been busy with work and also busy training for a marathon! Last year we ran in the White Rock Marathon on relay teams, but this year Justin decided to run the entire marathon (26.2 miles)! He has been so dedicated. He has been getting up and running super early every morning or going to the gym at night to avoid the heat. Here is the path Justin will be running in December...
I on the other hand will be running in the relay again and the 4.4 miles will be long enough for me!
We were also excited to have a long weekend! We spent some time with friends, Justin watched lots of college football and I began a new hobby...sewing!
All my new "gear"
Here is my first project. I am really please with how it turned out. When Justin saw my shirt he said "Wow, that's really good. I was expecting a few more, umm 'practice rounds' before you made something you would actually wear." I have to admit I was just as shocked as he was!
Before
After
Reese had a very busy weekend as well. On top of helping us entertain our guests, today he played in the backyard with Justin all morning, went with us to have lunch with Ma and Pa, had a play date with some friends at the dog park, went to PetsMart, and then came home to take a long nap. This is how I found him on the couch...
He better rest up because we are off to dinner with the McCoullughs and their boxer Dexter soon!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!



great job on the shirt!!! So glad you started sewing. Call me if you have any questions! Justin is crazy. :) I can't imagine running a marathon. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO impressed with the sewing!!!!!! Make me something?! Thats a great hobby to have, now you can make everyone's gifts at birthday time ;)
ReplyDelete