Friday night we had a big party with family, friends and co-workers to celebrate at our house,and the only picture I took was of the food before hand. Once people got here, I just completely forgot to take pictures! Oh well...we had a great time with everyone who came.
*This was ALL eaten! If you every host a party for 28 people 8 large pizza's, a large veggie tray and 48 cookies (not shown in the picture, but they were there!) will feed them all!
We have also been watching lots of football around here already! We watched the cowboys game last weekend with some friends from our Sunday class...
And all of our Tech gear is out on display! We are excited that Tech is currently undefeated and can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds!
Yesterday we had a baby shower for my friend Sara who is expecting her little girl any day now!
The shower was great and we are excited to meet Julia very soon!
Today I woke up not feeling good and had a 101.4 temperature and my throat was killing me! I went to Minute Clinic and found out that I have strep throat, ugh! So, I have spent the day in bed hoping that my antibiotics will start to kick in soon and it looks like I will be missing school tomorrow as well.
Justin has been a great "nurse" and Reese has also been keeping me company. You would think that with a king sized bed he could at least scoot over a little bit...
Hope everyone has a great week!



feel better soon ;((
ReplyDeletegreat pictures! Love all your tech stuff. Sorry you are sick. :( Congrats to Justin!!
ReplyDelete