Monday, April 18, 2011

Busy, busy!

This weekend was busy and fun! Friday night Alesha and I went to the Jack Ingram concert at the Allen Event Center while Justin hung out with some of his Tech buddies.

Alesha and I before the concert at my parents house.


At the concert


These were the teenagers who were sitting in front of us at the concert. Apparently they were not familiar with the rules of PDA (public display of affection). They could not seem to be able to keep their hands to themselves. Every now and then Alesha and I would lean down to pick up our drinks and cough somewhat close to them as a friendly reminder that they were not alone.


When the concert got out I decided to have a sleepover with my sister. We haven't done that in years, and it was a lot of fun!

Saturday morning Reese and I went to the "Doggy Fun Run" at my school to help raise money for the Richardson Animal Shelter. Reese had a great time being loved on by all the kids and as always he loved the 2 mile walk.




Saturday night we went to a craw fish boil with our adult Sunday School class from church. It was so much fun! I ate one craw fish (only because it was pealed for me) and it was pretty good. Nothing that I would like to eat on a regular basis though. Anything that still has its eyes when its ready to be eaten is not for me. The fellowship and hangout time was wonderful though!!

Sunday morning was church and then home for an afternoon nap (these are very common at our house, and yesterday was no exception). Even Reese was tired enough for a nap. Guarding the house while we are at church can be exhausting!


Last night we went to my grandparents house to meet the newest member of our extended family, Daisy! She is a Maltepoo (Maltese poodle mix) and is SUPER cute! My grandparents 11 year old miniature pincher Belle recently went to "live on a farm" so they decided that Daisy would be a perfect addition to their family :0). She is a ball of energy and constantly on the go, so these pictures are the best ones I could get.

Daisy!


Justin and Daisy


Ma and Daisy


Pa and Daisy


I can't wait to see how she and Reese like each other.

Happy Spring everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good time with Alicia. Rocco would love to have you over for a sleep over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious puppy!!!! (Reese is precious too ;))

    ReplyDelete