Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Happenings

We have continued to be pretty busy around our house, and we love it! The weather has been wonderful so we have been taking long walks with Reese and staying busy with work. No matter how busy our days are, Justin is still finding time to watch the Rangers :)

Last weekend we celebrated our friend Jeremys birthday. His sweet wife Courtney made him an AWESOME cake for the party. It tasted just as delicious as it looked! Happy Birthday Jeremy!


We had pizza for dinner one night last week and Reese was putting on his cutest face in hopes that we would share.

*Even though he looks very cute, he didn't get any pizza.

Reese has also been spending a lot of time with his girlfriend Jasmine.


Justin's softball team, The Knights, have been doing awesome! They are currently 7-1 and are in first place! I think its because of all of their dedicated fans :)

This week Reese came early to help Justin and the guys warm up.










I am also proud to announce that there are only 37 days left of school! This year has gone by so fast! I love the kiddos in my class, but I sure am looking forward to summer!

Happy Spring :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment