Monday, May 3, 2010

TableScapes

Last week I went to a Women's Ministry event called "Tablescapes". You pick a theme, 8 people to sit with, and decorate your table to show off your theme. I'll let you guess what our theme was...



Doesn't that look awesome! I give my mom 100% of the credit for the display. She worked so hard getting everything set up and it looked AWESOME! Here are some other pictures from the night.


Me and my co-teacher Kathy


My mom, Jill, and her sweet friend Amanda

Here are some pictures of the other tables. They all turned out great! Thank you Miss Lynne for letting me use some of your pictures!











We had such a great time. The guest speaker, Karol Ladd, was an amazing women to listen to. I would highly recommend checking out one of her books if your looking for something new to read. You can find a list of all of her books at Positive Life Principles

Can't wait for the next Womens Event! If you're interested in coming, please email me and I will let you know what's next :)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I take great photos! Now next time you need to a newlywed or expectant mom table! I am voting for table suggestion 2! Hint, Hint! Your mama isn't the only one who loves babies! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete