When my Grandparents came to visit for Mother's Day they brought Reese a cute little squeaky toy. At first, Reese loved it! FYI- he doesn't particulaly like toys that squeak, so we decided to let him figure out it made noise. He carried around Mr. Duck for about a week before he made it squeak on his own, and after that...it was on. Reese was on a mission to remove the squeaker. It took about 3 days before all that was left of him was string, 1 eye (I'm sure the other one was digested days ago), and the squeeker. Here is a picture of Reese and Mr. Duck while he was still in tact. Thanks Grandma and Papa for the toy! It was great while it lasted!!

The next weekend our friends
Shannon and Jeremy came over with their little puppy, Emmitt. We had a hang out night and made our own pizza for dinner. It was SO YUMMY! Here is a picture one of the pizza's (this is pre-oven). I planned on getting a final picture of the other pizza but we were too hungry :)

Shannon also took some picture of Justin and I a few weekends ago so we were busy looking through those. By the way...they look AWESOME! I can't wait to post them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment