
Do you put your ketchup in the fridge? I say no, Justin says yes. Growing up we kept ours in the pantry and they kept theirs in the fridge. Since we have been married this has been an on-going debate, and a shuffle of the ketchup. It says NO WHERE on the bottle to refrigerate after opening, and most restaurants leave theirs out all the time so I think it is fine. Justin's arguement as to why it goes in the fridge... "that's just where it goes".
Where do you keep your ketchup?



We keep ours in the fridge but I've never really thought about it. I guess Bryan's family kept theirs in the fridge too. Isn't it funny to see the random stuff that you have to figure out as newlyweds! :)
ReplyDeleteFirst of all you are buying the WRONG kind of ketchup! Don't give the Heinz family anymore more, switch over Hunts. As for the refrigeration question is more do you like it cold or do you like room temperature. I am a cold ketchup lover so therefore it must be refrigerated. You can always do 2 bottles to please both of you!
ReplyDeletewow, never thought to put ketchup anywhere but the refrigerator, but you are right...restaurants keep it out, so now i am confused!!! we keep ours in the fridge, but we keep our syrup in the pantry. so your next question needs to be about syrup! :)
ReplyDeletePantry, pantry, pantry!!! My grandmother keeps her Hunts in the fridge, but I am not a fan of cold ketchup. I keep my Heinz in the cabinets! :D
ReplyDeleteIt is ALWAYS Heinz - others don't taste right and ALWAYS in the fridge. The ones in the restaurants are used up daily, so there isn't time for bateria to grow. The ketchup at home isn't used up that quickly and bateria can form. Just my opinion :)
ReplyDeletemean jean