Friday, February 26, 2010

Packing

Well, I think we are almost completely packed. Justin and I have been working hard to get things carefully packed, and I think we are almost done. It has gone pretty smoothly and I have been very apprecaitive of Justin's help. I tend to get "in a productive mood" which is code for "bossy", but he has been a real trooper the entire time. Not to mention he always knows how to make me laugh, even when I get in one of those moods. For example, when we were packing our fragile things (vases, crystal, etc) Justin would say, "FRA-GI-LE...must be Italian!". Now if you've never seen A Christmas Story, you won't think it's funny, but I have seen it, and certainly thought it was. Only the first 5 times though...

Tomorrow we are having a garage sale to sell the things we know we will not be using in our new house. I'm hoping that it all sells so we can add some money to our "new house stuff" fund.

We close next Thursday and then will begin moving shortly after that. I cannot wait! I know that buying a house is a long process, but as the day gets closer, I am getting more and more excited!!!

If you want to help us move, please let me know...we will buy you lunch :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment