Justin and I are officially moving! We found our house in early January, but didn't want to move too fast since it was only the 4th house we looked at (side note: I have known it was "the one" since we first looked at it). We decided to keep looking knowing that if it was the house for us, it would be around when we were ready to make an offer. Well...after comparing it to about 50 other houses and praying about it continuously we knew it was for us when it was still on the market 2 weeks later. Thank you God for a clear sign!
We will be closing and moving in the beginning of March and I cannot wait! Since Justin and I both work full-time we are slowly starting to pack things we know we will not be needing in the next few weeks. I am taking this opportunity to clean out closets and get pre-organized before we move (deciding what will go in each room). I am also beginning to realize how much stuff we actually have!
With all that said, if any of you were planning to come visit you will either have to sleep in a guest bedroom full of boxes with no sheets on the bed, or the couch. I didn't say you weren't welcome, it just might not be the most comfortable stay.
If you are interested in helping us move we will buy you lunch! Just email me and let me know. The more the merrier!!
PS- I will try to get pictures as soon as I can :-)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How exciting, that is so fun!!! I can't wait to see pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteI will post a step-by-step for the flowers in a couple of days. They are not hard, I promise! Once you learn, you will be making flowers like crazy.
And I wish we lived closer too!! I tell Bryan that I wish we lived in the same area as you guys cause we would totally hang out all the time. I think the boys would get along well. Maybe some day...