I threw up yesterday morning and had a horrible headache, so I went to the doctor and found out that I have strep throat. My doctor told me that I had "one of the worst cases of strep throat she had seen in a long time". WHAT? My throat doesn't hurt at all. I'm not complaining that I don't have a sore throat, I'm just a little surprised that I have such a bad case of it without any of the regular symptoms. I have to stay home from school until Wednesday because I have to be on an antibiotic for 24 hours before I am no longer contagious (which is 3pm on Tuesday).
So I am home today trying to get stuff done for school, get caught up on emails, the regular mail, facebook, my blog, and also trying to remember that this is a day for me to sleep in and get some rest. Reese is enjoying me being home for sure. He has been snuggling up right next to me all morning. He is going to be disappointed when I go back to work tomorrow.
Everyone remember to take your vitamins and wash your hands!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment