Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!

The weather here has just been down right freezing! When I left my house this morning for work the actual temperature was 14 degrees and the feel like was 2. I feel like it takes me forever to get warm. The worst part about all of this is that I have TONS of laundry to do since I've been wearing so many layers of clothes. I pretty much have no other choice because my classroom goes from hot to cold all day long.

Even though I hate this cold weather, I know of one "person" who hates it more...Reese. If you ask him to go potty he runs to the door and waits, but once you open the door and the cold air rushes in, he backs up and sits. You have to physically make him go out. He looks both mad and sad the entire time he is outside. Once he is inside he runs around like crazy trying to warm up. I understand he is cold, but I can't help but think it's funny. Last year he had a doggie sweatshirt (that he hated) I made him wear to go outside, but I left it out unattended one time this spring while cleaning and he ripped it into a thousand tiny pieces. Justin always thought that dog clothes were ridiculous and obviously Reese agrees with him, so this year Reese is "sweatshirt-less".

Here he is in his sweatshirt last year. Isn't he cute?



This weekend we plan on staying in, snuggling by the fire, and watching movies. Most of the errands that we needed to run we got done last weekend, so this will be a nice weekend of relaxation for us. I am REALLY looking forward to it :-)

Stay warm out there!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! Super cute! It was cold up here this weekend also. We've had snow every day. I think we have about 8" on the ground right now. I'm so thankful that I don't have to go outside. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love the new blog! My poor baby Reese having to be out in the cold. I am so glad Justin got himself a manly dog! Smooches

    ReplyDelete