The guys had a great time together too, but I didn't get a picture of them.
I had a long 3 day weekend off of school a few weeks ago, so my mom and I got crafty! First, we made these casserole carriers. Aren't they cute? It was an idea I got from pinterest, and I am very pleased with how they turned out.
Then we re-did the picture frame lay out on a wall in my living room. It was 3 large frames with multiple pictures in it, but I decided to go with something a little more up to date.
*Thanks for the help Courtney!
Last weekend Justin and I had a BIG Garage Sale to raise money for our Zambia trip. We are so thankful for all of donations given to us by family and friends. It was a HUGE success...
My sweet friend Whitney came over to help, and we had some great girl time. We also had Sadie and Sam to keep us company. Courtney (their mom) and Jeremy went out of town for the weekend so they stayed with us!!
The puppies LOVED Justin, but that didn't stop Reese from also needing some attention too!
Sadie spent most of her time like this...
I'm pretty sure she thought she was the queen of the house :)
Other than that we have just been running around trying to keep up with our busy schedule. Between church, Justin's softball games, work, family and friends we have a tight schedule...and we wouldn't want it any other way!
Next week is spring break! Can't wait!!!



Ya'll are the best!! I don't really think they even knew we were gone!! (Or cared!;)
ReplyDeleteSO glad the garage sale went well!
wow! that was a big sale! I'm so glad it went well. Your trip is getting so close!!!
ReplyDelete