Courtney and I were very excited :)
While Justin and Jeremy were getting all of our stuff for bingo started they made two new friends, Helen and Carolyn. They offered to take us under their wings and show us the ropes.
Here is Carolyn helping Justin get his computer set up. Yes, he and Jeremy went high tech and got a computer.
Courtney and I went for a more old fashion approach with paper and blotters
Having a good time...
We didn't win anything, but the experience was well worth it! We took a group picture before we left with our new bingo friends. If you are ever looking for someone to show you the ropes, Helen and Carolyn are there 3 days a week!



HAHA oh goodness, it makes me want to go back after reliving that!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds SO fun! I've always wanted to try Bingo. I think we need a double date soon. It's been SO LONG since I've seen you and I think our hubbies should meet. :)
ReplyDelete