Saturday, February 4, 2012

101st Day of School

This past Tuesday was the 101st Day of School. Since we are in 1st grade, we celebrate the 101st day and let kinder celebrate the 100th day. It was so much fun! We all made tshirts that had 101 items on it. Here is mine...and please don't judge the picture.I was at the gym that morning and didn't have anyone to take my picture, so I took one of myself in the mirror.



We did several activities to celebrate (101 stretches, let 101 balloons go outside, made a necklace of 101 fruit loops, etc), but this one was my favorite:

If my mom had $101 she would buy…
Car
Purse
Dress and matching shoes
Turtle
Smart Car (“even though it is a dangerous car because it can be crunched by big trucks”)
Jewelry
Mansion
Barn with Horses
Tutor
Pony

If my dad had $101 he would buy…
Dog
XBOX 360
A Fast Car
New Wallet
3D TV
New Vacuum for my mom
Laptop
Tools

If I had $101 I would buy…
Sewing kit
Mansion
American Girl Doll
Scooter
Lots of fruit roll ups
Death Star Lego Kit
Chocolate
Gum balls
A person to drive me around to all the parks
Tractor
Puppy

Happy 101st Day of School!

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! I love your posts of what your kids say. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete