"Dear God, Thank you for my new friends in my class. Thank you for my family. Thank you for our school. And thank you for giving me a pretty teacher. Amen."
My heart melted! I know that God gave me in this job for a reason, and has given me the perfect group of students to work with this year. I cannot wait to see what He has in store. I'm sure I will learn just as much from my students as they will from me!
And in honor of the first day of school, here is my official "First Day of School Picture". You're never too old for a first day of school picture right?
PS- Did I mention that one of the sweet families in my class brought dinner for Justin and I tonight? They said that they knew how tiring the first day of school can be and they wanted me to be able to come home and relax. I am so thankful for these families already!



I'm so excited for you! It makes me want to learn more too!!
ReplyDeletelove that you took a first day of school picture!!!! and super nice of that family to bring you dinner!
ReplyDelete