After a busy morning, Reese was very worried when all of my kids went to PE. He kept trying to leave to go find them.
My kids also thought it would be fun to play "Monkey in the Middle" with Reese and a beach ball. Reese 1, beach ball 0.
Friday afternoon we had a wedding shower for a teacher at my school. It was great!! And yes, Reese came too since he was at school. He was the official greeter :)
The bride to be by the food table.
The DELCIOUS cake! It was made by Sweet Art Bakery. Check them out if you have never ordered from them. The cakes look great, taste amazing and the owner is super sweet!!
And as expected he was exhausted when he got home. But never to tired to play! He kept his toys by him just in case :)
Saturday morning I went with my friends Sara and Mean Jean to Canton.
Sidenote- Mean Jean is the best Bible Study teacher of all time! I have known her since I was in 5th grade and the name "Mean Jean" is actually an endearing term.
I had never been before so I was very excited. There was so much to look at and see!! We walked constantly, saw lots of cool stuff, did some awesome people watching, and had a great time just being together. I came home with some wonderful things too!
This is the new cross I bought for my cross wall. It is 3 ft by 1 1/2 ft (ish).
And this little cross was a souvenir I got from Mean Jean to remember my first Canton trip by. I bought a candle, added some ribbon and tada! It is now art :)
Saturday night we had a Youth Sunday School Leadership Dinner. It was a great time of fellowship and fun, but you will just have to believe me because I forgot my camera.
Sunday the storms rolled in and gave Justin a migrain, so I was off to church on my own. Reese stayed home and kept him company so he wouldn't be lonely. We stayed home the rest of the day and relaxed. Until the storms came in. As you know, Reese does not like storms, so he decided to seek shelter in the safest place he could find.
What is this picture of you ask? This is Reese sitting in my lap. I leaned back as far as I could but this is as clear of a picture as I could get. He sat in my lap like this for quite a while which made it hard for me to see the news. Thankfully, after some magic peanut butter (peanut butter with a benadryl in it) he was happy to go to bed.
This morning it was FREEZING when I woke up and headed out for school. The high is 42 today and it is the 2nd of May! Come on Mother Nature! At least this was on my door to brighten up my Monday.
This week is Teacher Appreciation week, so this was a WONDERFUL way to start the week off. These notes are not only from my class, but from kids in other grades as well :)
Let's hope this week contiunes to be a good one!!



I love the new cross! Reese is such a lucky dog to be loved so much! I can't believe it's only going to be 42 today! So odd. I'm excited for you to be so close to summer break!
ReplyDeleteCanton sounds like so much fun! I've always anted to go there. Can you please send the rain down here? We could really use some. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE that cross! did you really give your dog benadryl? that is hilarious!
ReplyDelete