Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

This Thanksgiving we stayed in town and had Thanksgiving lunch with my family. It was a great day full of food and relaxation!

Ma & Pa


Grandma & Papa


Mom & Dad


Justin & I


"The Kid Table"
Alesha, me, & Justin


Pa & Belle


Reese


Friday we met Brad, Evonne, and Chelsea so she could come stay the night with us. Reese was very excited!!


That night we made homemade pizza for dinner. Reese was standing close by with high hopes of getting some of the uncooked toppings.




If I could read his mind, I would guess that Reese is thinking "Just a little bite? Please."


After pizza we watched Elf to celebrate the official beginning of Christmas season. Even though I am not a big Will Ferrell fan, it is such a good movie! We then proceeded to play the world's longest game of UNO. It was funny at first, but after about an hour we all quit and decided to go to bed.

Saturday we took Reese to PetsMart to pick out a new toy, and then to the dog park for some fresh air. He LOVED it!




After a long day of playing, some of our family came over to eat dinner and watched the Tech game. It was a very relaxing night for everyone.


Something else I got done over the break was a flower arrangement to sit on top of our hutch in the dining room. My sweet friend Catherine came over and helped me. I'm so proud of it!! Doesn't it look great?

No comments:

Post a Comment