The girls and I made cookie muffins!
I took them to get pedicures on Saturday for some girl time :)
(sorry I can't flip this one for some reason)
While I was with the girls, Justin found ways to entertain the boys.
Dressed for battle
Fun in the pool
(this picture wouldn't flip either)
We had a great weekend and hope to be able to do it again soon!



i LOVE your blog background! don't be mad if i copy you! and seriously...you guys are the coolest babysitters! i wish we lived in texas because i would totally hire you for brooklyn and bear!
ReplyDeleteI wish you guys were closer too so we could see you and your kiddos more often.
ReplyDeleteHow do you make cookie muffins?!? Just bake the cookies in mini muffin tins?
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Thanks for the words of encouragement earlier ;)
ReplyDeletePS I think I forgot to text you back BUT Hope your first week is going great and I know that the pool may sound more enticing but think about how enticing the playground will be ;) haha See you soon!
I'm headed to NY this weekend so if you have any must-do's let me know!
Ashlan- Yep, cookie mix in muffin tins! They are AMAZING :)
ReplyDeleteCourtney- Have fun in NY! It is all fun!