Dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Rockefeller Center
The New York Library
PopTart World- this is a HUGE vending machine of every poptart that is made.

ESPN Zone- Justin was excited to go here, but it isn't open yet :(
The Roar- The bar on the roof of our hotel had an AWESOME view!

Mary Poppins! We saw this on Broadway and it was amazing. I loved it!
Central Park- Justin took me on a carrage ride through Central Park. It was really romantic, and a lot bigger than I expected it to be. We were really glad we didn't have to walk it!
New York Stock Exchange- Justin was much more impressed with this than I was.
This is the fountain in front of the National Herrtage Museum
Times Square



Statue of Liberty- We decided not to wait 3 hours just buy tickets to go on a ferry ride. So, if you look closely you can see Lady Liberty herself in the back ground :)
One night we decided to stop and get a caricature picture drawn. Fun right? Well we weren't sure that the one armed artist that we were assigned to (the large group of artists quickly pointed us to him) was looking at us when he was drawing. This is how it turned out. We look a picture of it and threw it in the trash.

Overall we had a great trip! It was so nice to get it away for a little while and spend some time together.
And in case you are wondering, Reese was in good hands while we were gone. He sure does love Chelsea!



looks like you had an awesome trip! and great job documenting! i would have loved to see mary poppins!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I can't wait to go there one day. Good choice on not waiting the 3 hours; we spent about 5-6 hrs waiting to go up and then down the eiffel tower during our 2 days in paris. It was nice, but we missed so much other stuff b/c we spent almost the whole day in one place. I'm so happy you guys are getting to travel together!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures! I bet the carriage ride was so great!! (that looked incredible) Have a good week with the kiddos!
ReplyDelete