Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If I put out fall decorations, the weather will feel cooler...

So far my theory is a bust, but I was so excited about all of my fall decorations that I put them out anyway.


The front of our house proudly showing our Tech flag and cute door hanger. I took this while driving home from work. It's not the best picture, but lets consider this one and action shot.




The centerpiece on our dining room table.


A little pumpkin I got last year from a student as a "Happy Fall" present.


What is fall without a cornucopia?


Kitchen Table

According to Justin, the start of fall is marked by the start of football season so technically my decorations were 3 weeks late :)

Here are some other pictures that I have neglected to post over the past few weeks.

Reese isn't supposed to be on these pillows, so he usually he knocks them off onto the floor as soon as he gets on the couch. Today, I think he forgot I was at home :)


My flash woke him up. He looks a little cranky doesn't he?


A lady at my school sold aprons last year and this is the one I got. I was wearing this over the Labor Day weekend when we had a cookout (which I took zero pictures of, oops!)


The people who live across the street have some very "sun conscious" landscapers.

That about wraps it up! I'll try to post again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Cute fall decorations! lol at the landscaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the elegant fall decorations! your house is beautiful! and the landscaper picture is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reese misses me i think...I guess i'll just have to come and give him some pets soon;) haha love your cornucopia! Should we carve pumpkins this year? maybe a sunday school party event?

    ReplyDelete