Dear NTB- I will never buy tires from your company, ever. Here was the phone conversation I had earlier today with one of your finest employees...
Me: "I was calling to see how busy you are right now because I need to come in a get 4 new tires."
NTB Guy: "We're busy. What kind of tires do you need?"
Me: "I'm not exactly sure, but [he cut me off here]..."
NTB Guy: "Honey, why don't you ask your dad or husband to bring your car in later since they know what you need."
Me: "Honey (said with lots of sarcasm), if my dad or husband were available to get new tires put on my car I am pretty sure you wouldn't be talking to them like you are talking to me right now."
NTB Guy: "Um,ok. How do you want me to help you?"
Me:"Can you give me the number to the closest Discount Tire?"
I hung up before he could respond...
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



wow, ridiculous! You're hilarious though!
ReplyDelete