Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Time!!

I am happy to report that summer is officially here! The school year was great, but I am so excited to be off for the next 3 months :) This time of year just reaffirms that I picked the best job ever!

To help me celebrate the start of summer Justin and Alesha got me a gift certificate for a full body massage. It was AMAZING, and very much needed!

Here's what has been going on in our lives...

Since it has been so nice outside we've been cooking out a lot. We had a cookout at our house last weekend for the staff at my school, and it went great! Justin is quite the chef!




Reese got a new toy from Chelsea a few weeks ago and he LOVES it! It is an over-sized tennis ball that he chased down and deflated within the first 10 minutes of playing with it.


*This is the only picture of it before it was completely deflated. Sorry it's not better. I thought I would have a little more time.


*But, deflated or not he loves it!

We've also had some great hang out time with friends. Here is a picture of me with some of my favorite girls after church.

*Don't mind Shannon's creepy hand. She had been cooking and was trying not to get anything on us.

Other than that we are just hanging out :o) For me, this summer consists of weddings, babysitting here and there, and getting an AWESOME tan. As for Justin he's going to be working and playing softball. Who's schedule would you prefer?

Happy Summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. massage, new grill, hanging out with friends, 3 months off....i would say you definitely started the summer off right! blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete