Monday, April 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Here they are! The pictures of our new house. We LOVE it. It was painted last week so everything is still feeling new and fresh. Of course there are still things to be done, but as time goes on projects will be accomplished. Having new projects are part of the fun!

Our House
Before


After some new landscaping and a freshly painted front door


Entry Way
Before


After


Office
Before

After




Guest Room #1
Before


After


Guest Room #2
Before


After




Guest Bathroom
Before




After




Master Bedroom
Before


After




Master Bathroom
Before




After




Master Closet (a BIG selling point for me)
Before






After






Dining Room
Before


After




Living Room (still need some wall decorations)
Before


After


Kitchen
Before




After




Laundry Room
Before


After


Come visit soon!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting pictures. I LOVE your new house! Wish I could come visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should bring Kelty and come visit this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love your house holley! very organized and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so nice and fresh! Great job! I can't wait to try those monkey muffins I have a very easy recipe for them I may be sharing soon.

    Smooches

    ReplyDelete
  5. SheridanMay 19, 2010

    Your house is very cute. You are quite the decorator! :D

    ReplyDelete