Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

This weekend Justin's mom and Grandma Rose came to visit. We had a great time running around and spending time together. On Sunday my parents, sister, and grandparents came to join us for lunch at our house. It was the first big get together we have had at our new house, and I think it went really well! Here are some picture from our weekend...

Breakfast on Saturday Morning

Monkey Muffins compliments of The Poineer Woman. They are by no means health food, but they are delicious!!

Easter Morning

The Parents (and Alesha)


The Grandparents


Justin getting things ready for lunch


Thank you Alesha for this lovely action shot...


The table (I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of it before we got started. You will just have to believe me, it looked good!)


The food


The embroidered napkins that I used in my bread basket. Thank you Miss Lynne

After we ate we just hung out and took naps. Even Reese needed a nap!


On a completely different note, the painters are coming today so I hope to have house pictures up soon. Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like yall had a fun Easter!! I bet it was so exciting to have your first holiday in your new house. :) Can't wait to see more house pictures.

    ReplyDelete