Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer has begun!

Hello Summer!! I have only been out of school for a little over a week but we have been taking advantage of every moment! We had borders installed around our flower beds which meant it was time to clean them out! We are really pleased with how they look.
We got a new car! WOOHOO!! We are SO excited about our Chevy Equinox :)
Last week we had company too! My grandma and Sam came to stay with us for a few days. It was so much fun to have them here. Reese and Sam played so much that we often found them napping throughout the house.
Yesterday I went with Courtney and Whitney to Canton, TX for trade days. If you have never been, I highly recommend it. We had a great time!
This is the new cross I bought for my cross wall
Can't wait to see what else this summer will bring!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those borders around your flower beds!!!

    ReplyDelete