Saturday, June 9, 2012
Lake Weekend!
A few weekends ago, we went to the lake for a camping trip! As you know I'm not a big camper by nature, but we had a great time! When we got there it was POURING rain, so we decided to set up our tents...in the barn. I know what your thinking, but hey, I am taking nature one step at a time.
Our weekend home
Thankfully there was an indoor bathroom
The first morning we had a breakfast of champoins thanks to Justin and Jorden who got up early to cook for us...yum!!
The Eads did not spend the night, but came out to enjoy some time on the water with us Saturday morning. Who could resist this view?
Jeremy and Justin tubing-
The guys started out trying to make each other fall off, but decided to try to swap tubes! They put forth great effort and we got some great actions shots.
Justin and Jorden tubing-
By the time these two decided to tube they were going for more of a "survival" approach. Whitney is one tough driver!
Courtney and I tubing-
We started out just riding for fun, but decided that the boys weren't the only ones who could do tricks! As you can see, our trick was short lived because we shortly went flying off!
Our fearless boat driver, Whitney
When I wasn't in the water, I was in charge of making sure the rope didn't get sucked in the motor.
Lexi- She is the perfect lake dog! She LOVES the water, and is so laid back!
After we were done tubing we went back to eat dinner and change clothes. Check out our view...
Once dinner was over we went fishing!! The guys started on land, then we all loaded up in the boat.
Our first catch was Courtney's shorts (which she was wearing). Luckily it didn't hook her! Thankfully the boys had more luck as the evening went on.
The guys fillet the fish they caught that night. It was a messy experience, but I'm sure the fish will make a yummy dinner!
The next day we had some more time out on the boat full of tubing AND fishing. This time, I got to show off my fishing skills ;). By the end of the weekend we caught 22 fish. Not too shabby!!!
The weekend was a blast and I can't wait to go again. Thanks Jorden and Whitney for inviting us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















wow! this trip looks amazing!!! and you got fantastic pictures! sam would LOVE this place!!!
ReplyDelete