Monday, October 25, 2010

October

I apologize for my lack of blogging. October has been a really busy month for us. Here is where I have been spending most of my time...

My Classroom!! It has been a very hectic year, but my sweet kiddos make it all worth it. No matter what kind of day I am having, they can always make me smile.










Justin has also been busy at working and studying for his CFP test. I have no pictures of his office to post. He said his office isn't exciting enough for a picture post.

Aside from work, we have had lots of fun too.
We went to the Tech v. Baylor game at the Cotton Bowl. Tech won and we got to spend some time with awesome friends :)

We rode to the game with our friends Courtney and Jeremy. They are both Baylor grads, but we let it slide ;)


I got to see my sweet friend Jess while we were at the game. I miss this girl so much and can't wait for her to be back in the DFW area.

Reese has been busy too! He likes to spend his afternoons napping and hanging out with his girlfriend Jasmine (our neighbors dog). Aren't they so cute together!?!

*Don't worry, they are both fixed :)

We have been trying to spend as much time as we can enjoying the nice weather at the dog park. Here are our all of our "boxer friends".


A few weekends ago I went to my friend Brittany's Bachelorette Party in Austin...


And Justin has been focused on the Rangers. Can you believe they are in the World Series?? We have had many watching parties at our house and I'm sure there are many more to come. Let's go Rangers!


Funny Story- Justin's 4 year old cousin Tyler played on the Yankee's t-ball team this season so that is who he was cheering for during the Rangers v. Yankee's game. He said he thought the "T's" were cheating because they were throwing the ball too fast. Haha... Don't worry, now he is happily cheering for the "T's".

Well, I think that's about it for now. I will try to post again soon. Happy Fall!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics! Your classroom looks great! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your classroom sure is cute! I love it that Reece has a girlfriend. :) We are way excited about the Rangers too. We're headed up to your area for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete