Saturday, October 2, 2010

Minute To Win It!

Friday night we hosted a "Minute To Win It" Game Night at our house. We played the games that people play on the NBC Hit Series "Minute To Win It" (hints our party title). It was a BLAST! Great friends + awesome food + laughter = an awesome Friday night! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Not to mention that some of the games were much harder than they looked! Here are some of the pictures from the night.















And a game night wouldn't be complete without prizes!! You've got to have something to play for right?


The Guys Team- They ended up winning by one measly point (not that I'm bitter).


The guys decided that since Reese was a boy, that he was a winner too. Here he is with his medal on :)


The Girls Team


After the games were over, the boys went outside to play Redneck Golf and the girls sat inside and played Loaded Questions. I think we talked more than we actually played, but we had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. We are SO sad we missed out!!!! It looks like a blast !! Youre prizes are so cute ;) and I love the fall page!!

    ReplyDelete