Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

This year our Sunday School class had a FANTASTIC Halloween Party!  Everyone dressed up and really got into the spirit of being goofy.  When Justin and I were trying to decide what we wanted to be we had several ideas, but once we decided what we were going to be we were excited!

May I present to you the future us!

Most of our stuff we had around the house, but what we didn't have we found at Wal-Mart and Goodwill. We had so much fun dressing up! Everyone got a good laugh at it too :).

Our friends also had some great costumes!










In addition to the photo booth, Courtney did a great job displaying the food and other goodies.  Look how cute her decorations were!


On actual Halloween we helped at the HGBC Fall Festival.  Justin went as a Texas Tech fan and I went as a cheer leader.  Since we helped work the hay ride, we wanted something a little easier to work in :).  Here is Whitney and I at the festival. She did an AMAZING job getting everything put together.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment