Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Happenings

We have been LOVING this fall weather and all of the activites we have been able to enjoy as well.  A couple weekends ago we went to the Rangers game with Justin's cousins.  It was lots of fun, and our fantastic seats didn't hurt either :).




Just in time for fall Reese has made a new friend.  His new friend is a mommy bird who has built her nest on the corner of our fence in the backyard.  Reese sits and watches her fly back and forth, but never gets too close to his new friend as I am not sure she is convinced he doesn't eat eggs.  I did get a quick picture of the nest the other day.
 
We also went to the Plano Balloon Festival with my parents.  We got VIP passes so we parked for free, got in for free, and also got to go in the VIP tent for free snacks and drinks.  Doesn't get better than that!  We made it our goal to collect as many free items as possible.  Mission accomplished!  We came home with pens, a gift certificate for a free brunch, some candy and some sunscreen.
 

Our Sunday School Class also had a class party with lots of food and fun.  While we were there we played The Newly Wed Game.  Justin and I came in 2nd (due to a technicality of course), but we gave it our all!  Here are some pictures from the evening.







 
Football season is also in full swing.  Here is one of the pictures from last week's game.  I am so proud of all of these girls and how hard they work.
 
My friend Julie and I have also been working "under cover" as the birthday bandits.  If you or someone you know is turning a significant age, we've got you covered.  Here is a sneak peek of last week's adventure!

 
 
Can't wait to see what October holds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment